2/9/2021 Article by Cayla Harris, Austin Bureau: State launches $1 billion relief program to help Texans pay rent, utilities during pandemic - The state is launching a new relief program to aid Texans who have struggled to pay their rent and utility bills during the coronavirus pandemic, Gov. Greg Abbott announced. Read More
WE WORK WITH YOU!
Now more than ever, safety & reliability are our highest priorities.
We do more than work for you. We work with you!
We are monitoring the current COVID-19 outbreak and are taking steps to help keep everyone safe and ensure the continuous delivery of energy to you.
COVID-19 DISCONNECTION SUSPENSION PERIOD IS IN EFFECT
We stand ready to help any customer in need. Our People First philosophy led us to suspend disconnects while our community bands together during this challenging time.
If you experience financial hardship and need payment assistance, we urge you to call us at (210) 353-2222 to set up a payment plan. Late fees are waived for customers who make timely payments as part of a payment plan established during the period of suspended disconnects that is currently in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Our team of energy experts can explain our helpful payment plan options and assist you with a strategy to catch up on missed payments and bring your account current if you fall behind. We can also help you determine if you qualify for Assistance Programs that are available to supplement utility bill payments for qualified participants.
If you haven't done so already, sign up for Manage My Account (MMA).
Remember we will NEVER call you and demand payment or threaten disconnection – but scammers will. So don’t be fooled by them.
Please call us at (210) 353-2222 to set up a payment plan.
- Standard Payments - Customers can request a late fee waiver when making a payment.
- Installment Plan - Customers can request that the full amount due be broken into installments and added to future bills, in addition to the then-current amount due.
- Extension - Customers can request to pay their past due balance at a later date.
- Budget Payment Plan - Customers are billed a fixed amount monthly, which is based on their previous year's energy charges. This makes it easy to budget energy dollars for the year.
- Modified Budget Payment Plan - Customers with a Budget Payment Plan can request that a past due amount be broken into installments and added to the monthly Budget Payment Plan payment.
- Ways to Pay - All the different ways to pay your CPS Energy bill.
CPS Energy has a variety of money-saving and general assistance programs designed to help qualifying customers. Some of CPS Energy’s assistance programs include:
ADDITIONAL UTILITY ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS