Our Corporate College Internship Program (CCIP), is designed to meet the industry’s rapidly changing workforce needs by providing local San Antonio college students with public utility career experience. Through the internship program students are paired with a mentor to acquire meaningful hands-on experience that expands their understanding of how the industry works and exposes them to essential skills they must acquire or develop to be successful. The internship is not only meant for the intern to learn how to do things, but to also understand the rationale behind the strategies that are being used.
- Currently pursuing a 4yr degree applicable to utility industry.
- Must reside in CPS Energy service area
- Pass a drug test and background-check prior to summer employment with CPS Energy
- At least 18 yrs. of age
- Grade average of 2.5 or higher
- Above Average Attendance
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Participate in full-time summer employment with CPS Energy for a minimum of 8 weeks.
- Attend all activities sponsored by CPS Energy during summer employment
- Corp College Internship Posting – may list additional requirements required for the position
Fill out a CPS Energy online application https://careers.cpsenergy.com/
You will be prompted to upload/attach the following documents to your online application:
- Current College Transcript; include Class Standing form
- 2 letters of recommendation